Finch Farm for fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can wait for your player of choice to leave and follow them directly to their house if you wanted.

I know someone who has done that believe it or not. He obviously had permission from the player, got a shirt and a pair of boots. As much as I like the players doing that is not for me.

Just drive in at about 6 and say 'my son's here for a trial', you could be doing lines with Gareth Barry from then on for all they know.

Cheers, might try this. Got the day off tomorrow and my daughter prefers being in the pub before the match to standing around the ground at 1ish . Honest! We're raising her well, as you can see.

Will they be in tomorrow? Might have the day off because they are playing Saturday

Was lucky enough to go to FF in the summer.

Brilliant place. Very impressive.

The lawnmower building, is huge.....maybe Bill was right....

If you go when there's an u18 game on you can get access to the grounds at least and have a nose at the scale of the place, just wont be able to wander around mind.

It's transfer window....someone needs to go dressed as a houseplant and sit in Robertos office and text details of all the comings and goings....again.

It's transfer window....someone needs to go dressed as a houseplant and sit in Robertos office and text details of all the comings and goings....again.

This sounds like a mission for Warwick.

Looking at that photo, park your car horizontally and don't let anyone out until you get what you want.

I just drove in a few years ago, I was there by invite from Neville, but wasn't asked anything by security. Went and sat in reception, Barkley was doing an interview right next to me, Fellaini was larking about with Baines, winding up the staff, Felli was injured at the time with his ankle. Boss place, and Neville took a photo of him, my niece and me, then sent it out on Twitter. The club is very accommodating.

Way things are at the minute, send Alan Myers an email, and ask to meet them, or when would be best to catch them there, you'll probably get an invite.

Just got back, had a really good (if chilly) time. We got there as Baines was leaving, an hour earlier than the rest of the players. Security told us to come back at 12.30 so that's what we did, parking up on the side of the lane about 30 yards from the entrance. My daughter was made up, we spoke to lots of players at the gate, they were very patient as there more people there than I expected. In fact, they were all rather charming, especially Heitinga even though he's off any day. McCarthy was a gent, but the one my daughter really wanted to see was Seamus and fortunately he was leaving just before we went.

Robles said he wasn't sure if he was playing tomorrow, but Barry said he thought he would be and "we're putting a strong team out". Is right.

Reminds me of my first trip to Liverpool back in 1990. Stayed with my dad`s cousin and her family in Crosby and she rang the club asking if I could watch the team train at Bellefield. Colin Harvey was the manager at the time and the club were very accommodating, letting me watch them train and even take a few photos (caught a sideways glare from Southall, though). The one condition of my cousin arranging this was I had to get an autograph for her 12-year-old son Robbie, my second cousin (still both season-ticket holders in the Park End, BTW). I think it was either Ebbrell or Hinchcliffe, I can't really remember, but Harvey took the autograph book inside and came back with the sig. Class act all around and a mind-blowing experience for an Evertonian from Canada.

21drlf9.jpg

I never knew we trained at the base from Stargate SG-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.