Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the owner / Chairman and board have sent in incorrect figures, surely they have to sign them off, well on my book that's plain fraud. And they should pay the price and not Everton football club, after all "you can't hurt the fans" and I'm sure that will be the narrative from Sky sports Neville/ Carragher etc. :coffee:
Different rules for the likes of us mate, unfortunately.

I’d just some them the list of signings we have made…

Then tell Leeds , saints, Forrest and Leicester that if we didn’t spend that money we wouldn’t have even been near the bottom 3 In The first place.

Without bolasie, Morgan, walcott and tuson and co they would have been relagated with 10 games left to play lol

If the owner / Chairman and board have sent in incorrect figures, surely they have to sign them off, well on my book that's plain fraud. And they should pay the price and not Everton football club, after all "you can't hurt the fans" and I'm sure that will be the narrative from Sky sports Neville/ Carragher etc. :coffee:

100%in theory agree with you about the fans but you then have the issue with the other clubs being impacted

I can’t believe that it is a matter of fraud after all pushing boundaries when it comes to the accounts is par for every course.Back to the clear difference between avoidance and evasion

Let’s just suppose there is an issue with the numbers if you don’t punish a club how does that benefit the other clubs that possibly have been impacted ?

The owners, chairman, paid officials act on behalf of the club and alas their actions always impact on th3 supporters

….I’ve no idea. Only thing with that view is the precedent it takes for the cases that follow, particularly Man City’s.
The threats of litigation from the relegated sides is probably going to work in our favour.. it would be a nightmare seneario for the PL.. where would it stop then? A wrong VAR decision relegating a team or costing a champuons league position.. Every club in the PL and Championship could have a go at City given their YO YO status for decades.

The threats of litigation from the relegated sides is probably going to work in our favour.. it would be a nightmare seneario for the PL.. where would it stop then? A wrong VAR decision relegating a team or costing a champuons league position.. Every club in the PL and Championship could have a go at City given their YO YO status for decades.
Agreed. It would certainly open a can of worms if we were punished, surely the PL want this to go away as much as we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.