Fellaini's 'Fro - Everton in the Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duncan Disordely

Player Valuation: £35m
Fellaini has promised to dye his famous 'Fro silver if he manages to raise £25,000 for the Everton in the Community charity.

Donations can be made here http://justgiving.com/fellainifro

Or to donate via telephone

To donate to Felli's challenge text FELI50 with the amount you want to pledge to 70070 eg FELI50 £5 to 70070 #fellissilverfro

BItdavlCIAA-o-E.jpg

A great cause to get behind, and I'll be donating tomorrow

Congratulations to the Metro website, for making the first 'only silverware on show at Goodison this season' jibe.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/25/evert...e-his-famous-fro-silver-for-charity-3667284/?

Clearly written by a Kopite. How very petty, especially considering Liverpool have also won nothing this season, are below us and have nothing to shout about, and are basically a national disgrace with their embarrassing defence of you know who.

Wonder why he didn't choose blue instead of silver. He'll look like a weird pensioner.

apparently moyes hopes to keep him in the summer maybe he's holding out for the full tv money amount rather than player sales cash

Wonder why he didn't choose blue instead of silver. He'll look like a weird pensioner.

25 year anniversary of the charity, evidently and 25 is silver.

I say good on him. I wager it will be amusing watching a pretend octogenarian boss the midfield.

I met Sir John Jones, chair of the Everton in the community scheme about two weeks ago. Top bloke. Everton wanted him to support their application to set up their free school, but he was against the principle of them so he agreed to do it only if the school would guarantee to take any permanently excluded pupils from around the local area, which they duly did. He's now a governor at the school which is making a big difference to the lives of many kids who had given up on education. He's on Twitter, I believe.

Unfortunately as ive got older my hair is turning silver on its own. Should be fun to see how it looks on him.

hahahhahahha
that final segment where he's addressing the fans looking into the camera is so so funny
im happy that he's gotten comfortable enough to talk and joke with his broken english
man, very funny

Status
Not open for further replies.