Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he will stay?

all the media keep saying..'can we keep him?'...isn't it.. 'should we keep him?', 'do we want to keep him?'. as far as I know he doesn't just leave because someone else wants him and certainly not without a transfer request. haven't been convinced by the way anyone has spent the money that we would get for him in their imagination, not when you think what we are losing

He will stay. World cup next year, he could get a huge move than.

I think this is a good point, what promises to be one of the best World Cups ever, prime of your life, chance to impress the World, change clubs, especially one of the giants, chances are you won't play so much, out-of-form due to new life, new system, new workplace .. if I were him I'd wait until after the World Cup to make my move.

Cant see Jose wanting him. Will Moyes want him as he wouldn't play him in his best position. Like most are saying he needs to play every week for the world cup so I recken he will stay.

Won't leave because no one is after him. People became so convinced that Madrid or Chelsea would be in for him, that we would decide when he leaves and for how much. Clearly not the case.

Apparently tried to get in touch with juventus but they didn't want him.

His own fault for coming out and saying he wants cl football like was expe ting some sort of bidding war

For what its worth, which is obviously very little, I think he'll stay, especially if our new manager impresses him.

I think this is a good point, what promises to be one of the best World Cups ever, prime of your life, chance to impress the World, change clubs, especially one of the giants, chances are you won't play so much, out-of-form due to new life, new system, new workplace .. if I were him I'd wait until after the World Cup to make my move.

Cant see Jose wanting him. Will Moyes want him as he wouldn't play him in his best position. Like most are saying he needs to play every week for the world cup so I recken he will stay.
this is more like it. if people really think we would improve if we sell him, fair enough, but people just counting the money and drooling doesn't make sense. I don't suppose he is reading forums but if there is a good chance he gets any sense people can't wait to put money in the board's pocket rather than see him play then why would you stay. his attitude actually hasn't been as bad as people make out. I think his whole persona makes him a target not just for players and officials but from fans too. we know most players would just go from any club if they were paid more...look at Falcao off to play in fromt of a couple of thousand. Seems all he is guilty of is saying he wants to play at a higher level and would love that to be with Everton, considering the stick he has had at times I think that is as much loyalty as I would expect.

this is more like it. if people really think we would improve if we sell him, fair enough, but people just counting the money and drooling doesn't make sense. I don't suppose he is reading forums but if there is a good chance he gets any sense people can't wait to put money in the board's pocket rather than see him play then why would you stay. his attitude actually hasn't been as bad as people make out. I think his whole persona makes him a target not just for players and officials but from fans too. we know most players would just go from any club if they were paid more...look at Falcao off to play in fromt of a couple of thousand. Seems all he is guilty of is saying he wants to play at a higher level and would love that to be with Everton, considering the stick he has had at times I think that is as much loyalty as I would expect.

I recken we're still not seen the best of him either yet.

I recken we're still not seen the best of him either yet.

that is the other big thing, he has been handed out much worse treatment with lack of protection from refs than nearly everyone in prem been used as a utility player when its obvious he could bully pretty much every midfield in the country...and he doesn't really moan about it...and who hasn't wanted to butt Shawcross...lots to come

Won't leave because no one is after him. People became so convinced that Madrid or Chelsea would be in for him, that we would decide when he leaves and for how much. Clearly not the case.

Apparently tried to get in touch with juventus but they didn't want him.

His own fault for coming out and saying he wants cl football like was expe ting some sort of bidding war
is this really what happened or what the media want to present as the case so the fans get resigned to him going... Rooney has slapped in a transfer request at Man U, ****ged off the team. yet there isn't even the same clamour from the media for him to leave that there is for Fellaini to leave us. until we hear from the manager he is going let the media get on with it

Also, as it stands, he is not even guarenteed starter for Belgium. So would it be better staying and Saring for us, or taking a quick move to say Napoli, new culture, surroundings and league.

Also, as it stands, he is not even guarenteed starter for Belgium. So would it be better staying and Saring for us, or taking a quick move to say Napoli, new culture, surroundings and league.

yeah plenty practical reasons to stay if we ignore the idea that maybe just maybe he likes it here. With a good draw Belgian could be very high profile in the next world cup, a couple of good performances and his profile is through the roof, and it seems more likely he will impress than not, especially if he is a lesser known name on the world stage. Martinez got 16 mill for Valencia, 10 mill for Moses, good but easily replaceable players. replacing Fellaini for 24 mill? am sure he has already spotted other players he could get value for and spend less cash replacing

Can't really see him at utd but I'm still convinced he'll go despite the World Cup argument. It wasn't long ago that he was pretty much saying this would be his last season with us- he knew about the World Cup then, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.