Fellaini on Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just makes Moyes sound like some Sgt. Major managerial dinosaur, I suspect there are quite a few players who are glad to see the back of him.

This training excercise was never to help Fellaini, it was to remind him who the boss was.

Last edited:
....really interesting insight . Apparently when Suarez did the biting thing, Brenda went around to his, made him a cup of cocoa and tucked him in.

This just makes Moyes sound like some Sgt. Major managerial dinosaur, I suspect there are quite a few players who are glad to see the back of him.

This training excercise was never to help Fellaini, it was to remind him who the boss was.

No wonder they looked knackered late in the game

You are so bitter about Moyes its almost amusing.. almost.

Loving the "bitter" tag - reveals so much about you including the usual lack of argument - prevention is always better than cure.

Try thinking about the point objectively rather than knee jerking to St Moyesies defence - you might not look so juvenile.

As much as i dont like Felli, im actually wanting him to stay as i know Martinez will replace him with James McCarthy ffs

At least our players wont be hoofing it to Fellaini.

Was a good valuable tactic at times IMO. Thought up until Xmas we mixed it up brilliantly and used the "hoof" as u put it to Fellaini very well. Think when we had a little dip after Xmas we naturaly went direct to Fellaini more, probably not purposely but it happened.

Think moyes's left it a little to long with Fellaini playing that role once other teams had cotton'd on to it, and we were trying to use it too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.