Fan survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

HibbertsLeftFoot

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Any lids just got that fan survey email from the club?

It just got heavy in the 'any other suggestions' box in mine... Forza Everton etc..

Obviously, I doubt that each individual comment box will be read but I am increasingly concerned about the continued lack of significant investment in the playing squad. With an ageing first team and a limited stadium, it is indisputable that, barring another run of fiscal miracles in the transfer market, we are on a slow but steady descent into financial and football collapse.

The wealth of the major shareholders cannot be ignored. We are a British footballing institution with a rich history and a strong fanbase; something must be amiss with the valuation of the club to warrant such little interest in buyers.

As a proud Evertonian, I would like to know what the board are planning to do about this.

Just completed the survey myself, it seems they are gauging opinion on introducing multiple match ticket packages. Not a bad idea if it comes to fruition. Still think footy tickets are outrageously over priced in general though.

Just completed the survey myself, it seems they are gauging opinion on introducing multiple match ticket packages. Not a bad idea if it comes to fruition. Still think footy tickets are outrageously over priced in general though.

That has been talked about in earnest for the last few years. Good idea, so long as the discount isn't more than that for season ticket holders.

Status
Not open for further replies.