FA CUP - Everton vs Swansea - Sunday 16th February - KO 1.30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bungle, is this the reason you were missing for so long, writing that. I never thought could miss Chico's match preview.
Edit There's probably still more work put into that than Chico's usual effort.

Last edited:
Offensive regional stereotypes, pictures of arl Everton players, zero football knowledge.

This is how Chico wishes his previews would turn out.

Is that 2nd to last pic a selfie, bungs?

Is that 2nd to last pic a selfie, bungs?

There's an ongoing legal case, for that reason I can't comment mate.

I've just noticed, what has Earl done wrong to be included in that rogues gallery?

His name popped into my head, that's his only crime really, not because I have any ill feelings towards him.

Anyway lads I'm not sure I can cope with the attention this thread has drawn, the advertising revenue streams from it have been great and have made me quite wealthy but in true Flappy Bird style I might have to take the thread down to preserve what little is left of my sanity.

Bungle, you(ewe?) delitescent previewing genius you (ewe?)!. I'm a bit surprised that you(ewe?) did not direct more attention to Swansea's sheep loving proclivity, but other than that, all good.

Bungle, you(ewe?) delitescent previewing genius you (ewe?)!. I'm a bit surprised that you(ewe?) did not direct more attention to Swansea's sheep loving proclivity, but other than that, all good.

I'm disappointed in myself If I'm honest, I'll consider doing an edit a bit later once I've compiled a library of Welsh/Sheep related images.

Status
Not open for further replies.