Everton vs QPR. FA Cup 3rd Round 4th Jan 2014 @ 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwladys Street ‏@gwladys_street 9h
@joey7barton is your little lad a bluenose joey? Will be a great day for him that

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 9h
@gwladys_street you ask that like he had a choice? You are born an Evertonian!

Hes still getting it isnt he?

@joey7barton is your little lad a bluenose joey? Will be a great day for him that

He will still get loads of stick at Goodison as well. I like him myself

Great post. I might just change my opinion. Of Joey Barton after all...

Still a beaut as well.

the Match does not seem to be on any international tv channels at all. looks like it will be radio commentary today for a lot of us

...RM on radio last night saying the worst mistake he ever made was playin' a full-strength Swansea team against Havant & Waterlooville after a run of league games. His players were tired and its a lesson learned. He said he used last years competition to bring Robles and Macmanaman through. From this I expect rotation today. Racing Post tipsters are saying we are in for a tough game as they have a brilliant defensive record. Of the 4 tipsters, one says his nap of the day is Everton/QPR draw, whilst another says we are the most vulnerable favourite of the day.

...RM on radio last night saying the worst mistake he ever made was playin' a full-strength Swansea team against Havant & Waterlooville after a run of league games. His players were tired and its a lesson learned. He said he used last years competition to bring Robles and Macmanaman through. From this I expect rotation today. Racing Post tipsters are saying we are in for a tough game as they have a brilliant defensive record. Of the 4 tipsters, one says his nap of the day is Everton/QPR draw, whilst another says we are the most vulnerable favourite of the day.

The last thing we want is a midweek trip to London. I understand rotation will happen but I have no faith in Tony Hibbert as he's had no playing time since Stevenage (I think) and has become a lot slower than he used to be. They will get us down that side if its Hibbert and Naismith

Going for this today:

Joel
Hibbert Alcaraz Stones Oviedo
Naismith Heitinga McCarthy Mirallas
Osman
Jelavic

Prediction, not necessarily who I'd play.

Status
Not open for further replies.