Everton vs. FC Krasnodar. 11th December at 20.05.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are already through and topped the group but i'm still looking forward to this game, will be good to see some of the others get a run out and see how they do.

I know we are already through and topped the group but i'm still looking forward to this game, will be good to see some of the others get a run out and see how they do.

Same mate.

Considering how badly the last 10 days or so has gone, it'll be enjoyable to see a different Everton line up in a no pressure fixture.

Same mate.

Considering how badly the last 10 days or so has gone, it'll be enjoyable to see a different Everton line up in a no pressure fixture.

I know mate should be good, I'm actually looking forward to seeing how kone does and obviously some of the youngsters.

looking forward to seeing some youth players and fringe players show if they're anywhere near ready to step up to the mark. Thats the only relevance this game has for me. It should give Roberto an idea of where he needs to strengthen in the Jan window.

i think manager want to test youngsters ability in same position rather than the formation.
they could replace or rotate in further.

Whatever happened to that David Henen lid? Does Martinez only want him in the u21s for now? Woulda thought tonight would be a decent cameo appearance although if I'm honest I know absolutely nothing about him

Status
Not open for further replies.