Everton Vs Celta Vigo 06/08/14 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I think who gets playing time tonight will be largely dependent on different levels of fitness. Some might be in need of a run out more than others. He'll have an understanding of the lads he'll want for Leicester and everything will be building up for that game.

....I think who gets playing time tonight will be largely dependent on different levels of fitness. Some might be in need of a run out more than others. He'll have an understanding of the lads he'll want for Leicester and everything will be building up for that game.
I think this game is more so literally getting the players that are going to be in the first team fitness as you said. Hence why Besic and barkley will get more game time than some others.. because it's more important they get it.

Then later on after sixty minutes we'll see some youth come on.

BuXb8hkCAAAaYNk.jpg

Wish their was a way of watching the full match coverage after the game later tonight as i have work. But in a way without knowing the score, maybe someone could send me the link once its comes and i'll try and ignore the updated thread title lol

If I buy this will it stream within the Internet page or via an external video player? On Android phone by the way.

Just so I know if I can send it to my smart tv via wifi.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.