Match Thread Everton v Watford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The art of managing to win.......Be quicker to the ball than the opposition.Never switch off at all during the game. Bully the opposition. Run all day. Play as a team. Watch each others backs. Win the psychological battle. Watford were all that,but we sneeked a draw with one of the few touches of class in the game. Mind you,Geris two touches were class as well.....

I do think a Striker in January is looking more and more a priority. Another classy midfielder wouldn't go amiss so we can dominate more. Oh for a class striker with speed, movement and a good touch to bring others in. Think if we had Lukaku in this team we would be well off.

Didn't care about the equaliser as I was already thoroughly depressed by the fact the club has totally, mentally bottled it since the derby and it was as predictable as night following day.

Doesn't matter what manager we have, what players we have or indeed what chairman we have, the club as a whole from top to bottom needs a different mentality altogether.

Dunno big rom has admitted he needs to loose the beef lol. So utd do have the boss slotter we don't.
Richarlison does have 8 goals this season. Before tonight I was convinced he could handle it up top but he really struggled to keep the ball in the second half so maybe he does need to play wider but make no mistake his best attribute has been and will continue to be scoring goals. What United have that we don't is the best GK in the world and some genuinely top class creative players who do a lot of damage on the occasions that they do show up to play.

Dunno big rom has admitted he needs to loose the beef lol. So utd do have the boss slotter we don't.
Richarlison does have 8 goals this season. Before tonight I was convinced he could handle it up top but he really struggled to keep the ball in the second half so maybe he does need to play wider but make no mistake his best attribute has been and will continue to be scoring goals. What United have that we don't is the best GK in the world and some genuinely top class creative players who do a lot of damage on the occasions that they do show up to play.

I will not be satisfied until I see that Success getting stretchered off the pitch with his leg in multiple bits. Scum bag and that referee was inept enough to go with it

He wound me up so much. Couldn't believe the ref fell for it all the time. He will soon get marked by the refs and get nothing like Richarlison.

Didn't care about the equaliser as I was already thoroughly depressed by the fact the club has totally, mentally bottled it since the derby and it was as predictable as night following day.

Doesn't matter what manager we have, what players we have or indeed what chairman we have, the club as a whole from top to bottom needs a different mentality altogether.

You called it before the game and it went exactly to tee. West Ham Huddersfield Watford Newcastle. 3 points from 12. Absolutel bottle job when the top 6 is gaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.