Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
for the Americanos here...

"USA Network’s first telecast will be this Saturday at 10 a.m. ET, featuring Watford at Everton.

For the season, USA Network is expected to televise more than 40 weekend Premier League games. That means there will be two live matches on most Saturdays for the 10 a.m. ET window, with games on NBCSN and USA."

"USA Network’s first telecast will be this Saturday at 10 a.m. ET, featuring Watford at Everton."

Here's to the Blues giving Watford a right good tonking and endearing themselves to a massive potential audience stateside.

Reactions: obc

"USA Network’s first telecast will be this Saturday at 10 a.m. ET, featuring Watford at Everton.

For the season, USA Network is expected to televise more than 40 weekend Premier League games. That means there will be two live matches on most Saturdays for the 10 a.m. ET window, with games on NBCSN and USA."
Fantastic. I've got a super basic cable package so I don't have NBCSN, but I do have USA. Winner winner chicken dinner.

If Lukaku is out, Deulofeu false 9, scores 4, 3 with his left foot one with his hip, Barca buy him back for 8 mil and we go down

Status
Not open for further replies.