Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Team Prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of pace in Spurs side so we have to deal with the movement and take our chances.

Calvert Lewin will take his chance today and we need to use Goodison to our advantage.

Fast start and plenty of direct balls

I think we have every chance here. Need to stifle maddison. I don't think their wingers are all that both are very hit and miss. We need to give a strong performance and take our chances and we can win

We need to get something from this game, whether we can I`m not so sure... Spurs attacking threat I think will be too much for us and we simply can not score goals, I`d be starting Chermiti or an academy lad than Beto and DCL, they have had numerous chances and wasted every single one.

Not saying Chermiti or the lad will do better but more to put a rocket under Beto and DCL to show they need to start producing or they are useless to us.

Praying for a win, very much needed, 1 win in 9, that can`t be allowed to go 1 in 10, 11, 12 or we will be sinking towards relegation even with points back.