Votes: 49 21.4%
  • Getting to wear that crap polo you paid too much for in Cricket

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • More blimps

Votes: 19 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merseysides two clubs have taken on 2 mid table managers and It's showing.

Benitez & Moyes are twice the managers of Rodgers & Martinez. The football served up this season is on par with Walter Smith.

That was a long long season. :drunk:

Already excited for next one because I'm a SADIST

no but seriously next year we'll be ACE again. I'm counting on it!

Same here mate. Now I'm going to spend too much summer trying to avoid transfer speculation and failing while I get my hopes up for every daft name associated with us. I'll be glad when it's all over and we can watch us being boss again.

Benitez & Moyes are twice the managers of Rodgers & Martinez. The football served up this season is on par with Walter Smith.

Moyes trophy cabinet is bursting at the seams like

moyes twice the manager of martinez? think if you look at what each have achieved it doesn't say that.

and don't use the martinez got relegated argument to support the judegement because i'm yet to see an honours board that says "avoided relegation" on it.

Moyes trophy cabinet is bursting at the seams like

Moyes had to sell to buy and had to put up with crap like 2 seasons of only bringing in loans and freebies.

Not had the luxury of spending £35 mil in one season and bringing in a £28 million player.

Look at the squad we have now you utter creature
This creature has watched the blues for 55 years you cretin - the squad we have now is poor blame RM the same squad DM had got us 4th the season after just saying one season can not be judged upon but its frustrating for all blues fans record prem points last season then a season of dross -down to the Manager!
I must admit after the dross of this season the hoof ball of DM looks inviting! No not really!

moyes twice the manager of martinez? think if you look at what each have achieved it doesn't say that.

and don't use the martinez got relegated argument to support the judegement because i'm yet to see an honours board that says "avoided relegation" on it.

Tim Sherwood might win the cup next week,so let's have him as our next manager then,crap managers can sometimes win cups you know,let's brace ourselves for more sideway passing next season because he is never ever changing his boring style of play.

Moyes took a everton side worse than wigan and made them a consistent top 6 club until city's billions arrived.

Martinez done nothing but relegation battles and wow fluked a pot like other managerial titans like Alex Mcleish.

Like I said different financial climates for both managers we would have had a striker in Negredo and midfielder like Moutinho had moyes had martinez's budget this season

Status
Not open for further replies.