Match Thread Everton v Sheffield Utd - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5 home league wins in a row, our best run since winning 6 between March - Aug 2019 - the 1st 5 of those games that run in 2019, we never conceded either. You couldnt ask for much more before this run, though we are always gready and want more. A lesser scoreline than i expected, but as always the win at any cost is what matters. you dont get extra points for scoring more goals

Anyone know the events of the yellow card for DCL?
Looked nailed on red card and then our player follows theirs into the book.
I didnt even know he had been booked till it came up on TV, as i totally missed it, and wondered what the heck for, no way both deserved the same card, the sheff utd player got lucky no matter what way they could think off lol

I have gone with the majority and voted for DCL. He put a real shift in today and could have had a few assists on another day.
On a side note I thought Chermiti looked really good during his cameo appearance.
Not sure if it's already been mentioned (CBA reading back), but Beto looked to be fuming at not getting the nod over Chermiti.

I have gone with the majority and voted for DCL. He put a real shift in today and could have had a few assists on another day.
On a side note I thought Chermiti looked really good during his cameo appearance.
Not sure if it's already been mentioned (CBA reading back), but Beto looked to be fuming at not getting the nod over Chermiti.

Didn't notice that with Beto, but it's not like he hasn't been given some minutes this season already.

We did what we need to do today, not the greatest game but I'd take that after the last few seasons. One thing when walking out of the ground with my daughter that hit me was that I/we will only have one more season in that ground, all the memories, highs and lows....I will be an emotional mess next season 💙