Match Thread Everton v Sheffield Utd - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chermiti recently started & Dobbin was praised by Dyche several times in the past fortnight.

What £100mil ?

Youre the one who keeps saying Bournemouths squad is £100mil+ more valuable / better than Evertons.
Chermiti only started because DCL and Beto were both out, and dobbin after the Chelsea goal and then the next game Burnley away he got 45mins. After that the next 10 which we don’t win any he got about 30mins

Dobbin and Chermiti starting is smart business let alone in a purely football sense.
Was Dyche told to play Onana and in response plays Jimmy on the right? - I'm sure this is nonsense but then nonsensical has been par this season

4 wins in a row at home with 5 to possibly come is a fine send off
It's been a better season than most predicted outside of deductions
No, we were doing ok before December, then went through a very bad patch, where most managers would have lost their job. Part of that was due to his stubbornness and the players giving poor performances. Luckily it got turned around, but let’s not kid ourselves here. Now, I do think he should be given a chance because we have to stop this vicious cycle. Next season is going to be even tougher and we will need our fans even more. For me the fans are the biggest reason we are still in the league, they support this club through thick and thin in huge numbers, they deserve better.

Dobbin and Chermiti starting is smart business let alone in a purely football sense.
Was Dyche told to play Onana and in response plays Jimmy on the right? - I'm sure this is nonsense but then nonsensical has been par this season
If Garner had a pacy fullback behind him maybe but….

Just a shocking lack of ability to see the big picture at any given moment from this club. The only point of these games is to get better and you’ve gone with the exact same thing you always do with the added bonus of Garner wasting time out of position. Pointless manager.

We still going on about that run are we, we're safe and have gathered 45 points this season. Stop moaning for the sake of moaning.
Move the goal posts if you want
This is about danjuma and why I think he should have got more minutes. Because our 2 wingers have been poor for a lot of the season. It’s more proof dyche ain’t changing his way. Wingers will be hard workers first, full backs will be defenders full stop. He will always go for hard work over talent

Yes makes no sense to not use the 2 young attackers in this game.

They should see a fair amount of the ball compared with Arsenal next.

Just bizarre.

I wonder if we get 2 goals up if he will throw them on. Perhaps wants to finish above Brentford for the extra prize money + his record.

No, we were doing ok before December, then went through a very bad patch, where most managers would have lost their job. Part of that was due to his stubbornness and the players giving poor performances. Luckily it got turned around, but let’s not kid ourselves here. Now, I do think he should be given a chance because we have to stop this vicious cycle. Next season is going to be even tougher and we will need our fans even more. For me the fans are the biggest reason we are still in the league, they support this club through thick and thin in huge numbers, they deserve everything.
I'm not sure what you are saying here that is a whole lot different to what I am been honest.
You are talking about them giving a good send. Winning 5 in a row at home is just that for me anyway.

Yes makes no sense to not use the 2 young attackers in this game.

They should see a fair amount of the ball compared with Arsenal next.

Just bizarre.

I wonder if we get 2 goals up if he will throw them on. Perhaps wants to finish above Brentford for the extra prize money + his record.
Debatable whether the prize money would be more than Dobbin and Chermiti having good games and increasing their value. Presumably there up for sale as Dyche seems to have no interest in playing them