Match Thread Everton v Sheffield Utd - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

He got in the Champions league team of the season 3 yrs ago, McNeil doesn’t know what the champions league is.
If I’d not got a look in when the 2 wingers were crap and stinking the gaff out every week, yet getting picked. I’d would have gone awol months ago.
Boss that, lads not arsed here. He is Dutch Demarai Gray.

You keep believing mate
And have go this list of players dyche is buying with this 100mil

Chermiti recently started & Dobbin was praised by Dyche several times in the past fortnight.

What £100mil ?

Youre the one who keeps saying Bournemouths squad is £100mil+ more valuable / better than Evertons.

He got in the Champions league team of the season 3 yrs ago, McNeil doesn’t know what the champions league is.
If I’d not got a look in when the 2 wingers were crap and stinking the gaff out every week, yet getting picked. I’d would have gone awol months ago.
He went awol to spurs he was crap there as well.

At least he may have give us something different on that terrible run and at least he will attempt to take on a full back, McNeil just runs away from them and goes backwards
We still going on about that run are we, we're safe and have gathered 45 points this season. Stop moaning for the sake of moaning.