Player Valuation: £35m
Everton vs Portsmouth
efc__1178384290_yobo-goal400.jpg

2nd March 16:00

A nice 2 - 0 win will do nicely boys ;)

Yak with a double.

74081337.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
after that win last night the pressure is somewhat relieved, it would have been a massive must win had we not have won. so i can see him going 451 again with a 1-0 from a set piece, cahill with the goal

no primus for them (one of the broadest defenders i have ever seen)

got to watch krancjar and defoe, someone owes defoe a straightener.

cars is suspended as he picked up his fifth yellow at city last night, so it looks like nevs in midfield with hibbert at RB.

I'm a bit nervous about this match...

...but then I was a bit nervous about the Man City match as well.

I say this is the game where we finally let one in but we win the match 2-1.

With Pienaar back in the team and the defence performing to the level it's at, I have no fear of anyone outside the top two. 2-0.

cars is suspended as he picked up his fifth yellow at city last night, so it looks like nevs in midfield with hibbert at RB.

from the OS:

"Lee Carsley will miss Everton's game against Sunderland.

The midfielder was booked in the 2-0 win against Manchester City for a challenge on Gelson Fernandes.

The caution was Carsley's fifth of the season and he is now suspended for the trip to the Stadium of Light."

confused though because we play pompy first.

I hope Steve Pienaar will be fit for this one because we're going to need him.

Roy Keane must have thought the worst for his team when he witnessed that performance last night:)

All games on the run in will carry the same degree of gravitas, we are coping brilliantly with the pressure, in fact some players are thriving on it. Us to win by two, COYB;);););)

what is our best team?

4-5-1 or 4-4-2?

both have lots of goals in them. if arteta is back and aj ready to come off the bench.. we must be ready to hand out a good old fashioned spanking!

I hope Steve Pienaar will be fit for this one because we're going to need him.

Roy Keane must have thought the worst for his team when he witnessed that performance last night:)

Don't you worry Pienaar was not injure, the only reason he was taken off was becuase he was on 4 yellow cards, and was taken off so he couldn't get a 5th and miss Sunderland game, plus game was pretty much in the bag.

We are on fire at home think we could win this one as well.

Well Cars is banned so it will be interesting to see who plays where. I say 4-4-2 and if Pip can play like he did last night then we will be sound.

-----------------Howard-------------------
Hibbo-----Jags-----Yobo-------Lescott----
Arteta-------Neville------Cahill-----Pienaar
--------------AJ--------Yak-------------

Status
Not open for further replies.