Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest - Pre-Match Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If those 4 decisions happened to us, we'd be fuming. Forest have every right to feel aggrieved. The only thing I disagree with is their view that it's because attwell is a Luton fan. Surely, he'd want a draw or us to lose, given that we have to play them at their gaff?

Honestly, I don't feel like I would have been enraged had those gone against us. I agree on the handball, not sure what else Young is supposed to do there. The others, meh. Not enough in them for me. Not shocked if any had been given, but in no way the crime of the century against Forest that they weren't.

I’m happy that Forest have called it out. They are basically now publicly saying it’s corrupt, which is what we have been saying all season. Fair play to them. But not fair play for the feed the scousers crap.

In a nutshell, this.

What they're saying is, broadly, spot on.

I hope more come out and call out the PL for what it is at the moment - a shambles. Just, yknow, not via a tweet by someone on work experience.

Not pretty stats for boo-hoo Notts here. Fulham are more hard done by overall.

Wolves haven't had anything go their way VAR wise
Not a good analysis including offsides as a decision for or against. You would expect VAR to overturn them and there hasn't been an instance I can think of (other than the rs) were the wrong decision was made.

Fair enough pal. Also seen them given just suprised it wasn't
Yes, i agree seen many given. Perhaps some sense has come back into the game. Its just anoying that they change the goalposts for these things throughout the season so noone ever knows whats needed. One minute its run around like robots with hands behind back, then its arm noving toward the ball, then its arm in a natural position.....now its the make it up as they go along rule depending on who does or doesnt need points in the PLs and Sly sports eyes...

Heard ‘ notts ‘ Forrest fans were singing after Beto injury, and the usual ‘ sign on ‘. Nottingham!…hotbed of commerce and industry… classy. If it weren’t for the those pesky currupt var officials eh?

Not a good analysis including offsides as a decision for or against. You would expect VAR to overturn them and there hasn't been an instance I can think of (other than the rs) were the wrong decision was made.

Was the first thing I could find from a reputable sports site just to prove that Notts should just shut up crying

Not long got back from the game

Absolutely brilliant from the fans, loved it!

Big shout out to @BNJ1878 for the tickets, great seats 👍

Went back to the Wimslow after the game, was like we won a cup! Don't care, I took it all in and got involved, was brilliant

Decided to get a train there n back, and I've gotta say I was shocked with the amount of blues who were on the train heading to the game from North Wales. Was buzzing off that tbh

We are staying up Blues, end of.

COYB!

UTFT!

💙

Just watched the replay of the game, LOL, they were 3 blates penos, no wonder they fuming.
2795cf18-8ac4-4a47-be2e-5b20ffb675ce_text.gif