Everton v Norwich City. Sat 24th Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RageFace2.png

****ing **** wheres the fluid football gone and ruthless defending . We could be in for a bumpy ride if we can get top 4 . Sort it outb. Oviedo played well

One positive from the day was oviedo. Looked lively and with a bit more confidence/experience in the league he could turn into a a cracking player. Reminded me a little bit of mirallas crossed with baines.

That's why we cannot finish in the top 4. We can't put the minnows away season after season and then the Moyes' "cautious" approach factor. He said before the game that he'd take 1-0 so how can you expect him to go for 2-0. Jelavic and Pienaar did nothing. There will be a time after January when the form will return but it won't take us to 4th. 6th position it is and bye bye Fellaini.

Moyes would be a brilliant coach. Unfortunately he's a manager with no man-management or in game tactical ability. He should be proactive, encouraging more change than the wingers swapping sides. Instead he's reactive, inviting pressure and waiting until we concede to change things. I just want to know exactly what he expected of Vellios as he ran on the pitch in the 92nd minute.

Season over for me, and we may as well gift wrap Fellaini for the January transfer window.

I'm not even being melodramatic. No investment in January, desperately thin squad and too many players underperforming.

Even if we pull out a miracle and win our next two games, I'd fully expect us to [Poor language removed] up again soon after.

Just f*** off Everton, it's boring to support a bunch of surrender monkeys.

Trying to run the clock down with 5 mins to play is embarrassing, there was an air of inevitability they would equalise.
That second half was some of the most negative, backwards football i've seen us play, we are so much better than that. Too many players didn't show up again today, the only positive I take from that was Oviedo's performance, very impressed with him. Hitz was ok as well but gave the ball away on a few occasions. Something needs to change, i'm just not sure what.

Status
Not open for further replies.