Everton v newcastle tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dublintoff

Player Valuation: £15m
How much are kids tickets for this. I have logged into the OS and tried to buy 3 tickets for me, the war office and our son but even after clicking on 1 under 11 ticket and 2 adult its still coming up as the price for 3 adults:blink:

I have bought tickets dozens of times and this never happens, what am i missing here?

I had this problem. Ended up going the ground. I suspect that's more difficult for you..,

Cheers lads.

Did update basket but ticket price stays the same.

I,ll have to ring them.

Not that many tickets left already. Will be a sell out or very close by the looks of it.

Cheers lads.

Did update basket but ticket price stays the same.

I,ll have to ring them.

Not that many tickets left already. Will be a sell out or very close by the looks of it.

Maybe because they know it will be a sell out they are trying it on. people will panic and just buy the adult ticket.

Maybe because they know it will be a sell out they are trying it on. people will panic and just buy the adult ticket.

That extra 16 quid could mean a new signing..... do what's best for the Club.

That extra 16 quid could mean a new signing..... do what's best for the Club.
do whats best for the club,get hold of a fken big bazooka and fire it at the directors box taking the 1st 3 rows clean out the ground, end o f

How much are kids tickets for this. I have logged into the OS and tried to buy 3 tickets for me, the war office and our son but even after clicking on 1 under 11 ticket and 2 adult its still coming up as the price for 3 adults:blink:

I have bought tickets dozens of times and this never happens, what am i missing here?

I HAVE TWO SEASON TICKETS FOR PARK END AND THERES NOBODY GOING IF ITS ANY HELP TO YEA, YOU CAN HAVE THEM. I LIVE IN SKERRIES IN DUBLIN IF YOU WANNA COLLECT THEM OFF ME

I HAVE TWO SEASON TICKETS FOR PARK END AND THERES NOBODY GOING IF ITS ANY HELP TO YEA, YOU CAN HAVE THEM. I LIVE IN SKERRIES IN DUBLIN IF YOU WANNA COLLECT THEM OFF ME

Thanks for the offer mate but i got it sorted.

Nice place Skerries.

Status
Not open for further replies.