Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

0-3.

Has all the hallmarks of the day Howard Kendall died. We expected a fighting display that day, too, but we got a capitulation. I suspect that we'll start to become aware of just how savagely we have been treated by the Premier League in 24 hours time.

Hope this Onana calf thing doesn’t rumble all season, we’re much better with him in that Gueye (admittedly he did slot for the 3 points last time out). Can’t be having him and out like a yo-yo.

my worry is the ref, wouldn’t put it past the corrupt PL to do a hatchet job on us. Expect an early red and Man Utd penalty within 30 secs with Brooks motioning a finger to his lips and lifting his top to show a decapitated horses head.

I hope the players don’t get carried away with the atmosphere. Yes the support can provide motivation but they also need to be professional and play like a team and not get carried away, try too hard and run around like headless chickens

Let’s hope we are fired up without losing our heads tomorrow. Need 11 on the pitch. Will be interesting to see whether Utd players are up for it or shrink in stature with the atmosphere at the ground.

Early goal will help !!
if we out fight them, out run them, and take a couple of chances we may see Bruno down tools etc. No chance most of them will be bothered by the atmosphere, playing under the United spotlight, European nights etc. That said, they are supposed to be giving a debut to someone. Seems a bit daft

Have no fears lads. Lucky shirt been brought out of hibernation for tomorrow😃

Attachments

• 20231125_193208.jpg
    20231125_193208.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 8

Status
Not open for further replies.