Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Waffle, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually hope we go down this season, need to prosper and reinvent ourselves at a lower level like a horse that gets dropped in class from a group race to a handicap, we stay up it will just be more of the same next season minus Ducoure and Braithwaite.
I hope we stay up

It’s strange that the player who was stand out MOTM , was more than likely the lowest paid player in the team and some of the others were on £60,000 upwards and collectively offered next to nothing most of the game, I’d make Tarkowski an exception he always looks ready to fight for every ball and expects the others to do the same, today a good percentage didn’t look up to it.

Horrible performance today. Didn't think it was a bad idea to try DCL and Beto up front before I actually watched them there, all we had were two struggling strikers rather than one, playing next to each other with neither really appearing to know how to complement the other. Hard to believe Luton have beaten us twice already, they look a poor team.
One to stick in the bin and forget now. Onwards and upwards and back to the league. COYB.

It’s strange that the player who was stand out MOTM , was more than likely the lowest paid player in the team and some of the others were on £60,000 upwards and collectively offered next to nothing most of the game, I’d make Tarkowski an exception he always looks ready to fight for every ball and expects the others to do the same, today a good percentage didn’t look up to it.
That's a disgrace to the supporters
And to the Club
Embarrassing

It's paying dividends for them and they were written off before a ball was kicked is what you posted.

And I said that without the points deduction they would be adrift at the bottom..... so it's not paying dividends is it because because in the real world they are adrift in the relegation zone.
You're still taking about what I didn't say rather than what I did say. But never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.