Match Thread Everton v Liverpool (Monday 16 March 20:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go with Baines over digne and wait for it......give Davies another go as he has a massive point to prove since his display against Chelsea and these both give us abit more local blood in the derby (can't see the fact it's a derby spurring siggy and co on)

Congratulations on a fantastic campaign and wonderful achievement, Liverpool. No arguments over here, thoroughly deserved champions. Would rather they didn't clinch it at Goodison, but given that I won't be there to see it then it doesn't really matter. I expect them to comfortably beat us, as usual.

You selfish bollox

I'd go with Baines over digne and wait for it......give Davies another go as he has a massive point to prove since his display against Chelsea and these both give us abit more local blood in the derby (can't see the fact it's a derby spurring siggy and co on)
Would leave Davies right out of it, too weak imo.

If Man Citys results go Liverpool's way, I dont think I'll even be able to watch this game... Bad enough losing to them all the time, bad enough their kids knocking us out of the FA Cup, bad enough them winning the league this year, but watching them win the league at Goodison is too much to stomach...
Breaks me heart just thinking about it.

Would rather they didn't clinch it at Goodison, but given that I won't be there to see it then it doesn't really matter. I expect them to comfortably beat us, as usual.

What are you never gonna watch your TV again or go outside your house?!... Of course its matters...the day Liverpool finally win the Premier league is gonna be repeated and repeated and repeated for fkn years to come, it'll be on every Sky, BT and BBC advert for the Prem league...
Liverpool fans already are never gonna shut up about it, but it's gonna be even harder listening to them gloat about how they won it at Goodison...
All we can do now is delay the inevitable, but atleast that's something...

You selfish bollox

lol

What are you never gonna watch your TV again or go outside your house?!... Of course its matters...the day Liverpool finally win the Premier league is gonna be repeated and repeated and repeated for fkn years to come, it'll be on every Sky, BT and BBC advert for the Prem league...
Liverpool fans already are never gonna shut up about it, but it's gonna be even harder listening to them gloat about how they won it at Goodison...
All we can do now is delay the inevitable, but atleast that's something...

Yeah like I said I hope it doesn't happen at Goodison, but it looks like it will.

At least it's not going to happen thanks to a dodgy final game VAR penalty and everybody has long since accepted it. I think that makes it a little... little easier to handle.

It'll still be horrible of course.

Congratulations on a fantastic campaign and wonderful achievement, Liverpool.
No arguments over here, thoroughly deserved champions.

Would rather they didn't clinch it at Goodison, but given that I won't be there to see it then it doesn't really matter. I expect them to comfortably beat us, as usual.
There's a white van on it's way to collect you and take you to the looney bin .... you are clearly not right in the head :Blink: :p

5 in midfield for this game?
Or even 4-3-3 chuck kean in as a wildcard. Something different I think as I'm sure klopp will have us worked out by now

Watford beat them last week, we beat Watford not that long ago there for we're better??? Isn't that how it works?..

If he doesnt go 352 for this he's lost his marbles.

Coleman is injured so forget him it'll be the clown Sidibe.

Pickford

Keane
Holgate
Mina

Sidibe
Gomes
Delph
Gordon
Digne

DCL
Richarlison

Gomes & Delph sat deeper shielding the back 3 with Gordon pushed slightly ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.