• Hate like

Votes: 201 42.9%
  • The Bends is better than OK Computer, defo

Votes: 38 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We set up not to lose and didn't - result.

I'd take the same again on wednesday , a sad but true reflection of our current position and the need for points.

Get to 40 points asap , then concentrate everything on EL.

As long as he performs in Europa I couldn't care less, the league is practically a non issue now. Just warmup games for the ones that matter.

i think he must be mates with Barry and is trying to lesson the abuse he would get after that. Redknapp is a decent pundit tbf.

face.gif

I think Mirallas is just seeing his time out to the summer and he will be gone, where would noy like to say. On the other side of the coin apart from Spurs who would want him for CL football?

No doubt the police will take credit for no trouble rather than accepting they were wrong in the first place. God I hate the Police.

I'm sure they wlil. The amount of them was ridiculous. We're not like Newcastle and Sunderland. A few scuffles maybe but if you'll get trouble anywhere it will be in town not at Goodison.

I think some on here would be happier if we'd gone out and played open football rather than be conservative and concentrate on staying in the game. But we did that at Anfield last year and got murdered. Martinez simply can't win with a minority of the support. We've been in comparatively poor form most of the season, primarily because we don't have anyone to unpick condensed defences at home like WBA, Hull, Stoke, Palace etc and because of individual mistakes. We haven't got anyone in the squad capable of playing that role.....shouts for Barkley maybe, but all season, irrespective of where he's been played he's shown himself to be a good way off the level the media like to suggest he's at to sell him.
This team needs a few minor optimisations ( said lock-picker, a young centre half to compete with Jagielka and Stones, Barkley playing with confidence and ignoring the hype and a dominating goalkeeper), and a kinder run with injuries and it will be back challenging like last season.

Regarding Naismith, you are. He was crap again yesterday as he has been for the past 4 months. It's not his fault he's gash, it's the manager who's to blame for trying to make him a key player
Yeah bang on he is not good enough.
He tries and has a great work ethic but has not got the talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.