Match Thread Everton V Liverpool 19th December 2016

Will we do this for the first time since Moyes was here?

• Yes

Votes: 238 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 200 41.3%
  • 72 points

Votes: 46 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
.....I wonder what this thread will be like at 10.00pm this evening.

85% chance of us all bladdered, fuming and calling the ref all kinds whilst demanding Koeman resigns............but...........there's that little niggling 15% chance that we will all be bladdered and revelling in an all too rare derby win and only arguing because we gave someone an 8 and the rest all got 9's and 10's

maybe, just maybe ;)

He's completely right.

But have to laugh at the thought of Osman and Hibbert "trying to tell Roberto what was required at Anfield". Like they didn't bottle it every single season of their careers.
SPOT ON.
What did those two contribute to derbies really? In the grand scheme of things. Sweet F.A.

The best feeling I get about this game is all the Kopites shouting the odds - all over Sky and anywhere you care to think about it.. when usually it's us who are doing all the talking and then not bringing that talk to the pitch. It's almost as if it's a big game for them. That's the way I want it - shut up Everton and just listen to them crowing before the game.

Anybody seen that tweet from that prat firmino?

Only one club can control this city. #ACE17 #NeverFollow @adidasfootball

1:10 p.m. - 19 December 2016

Can someone please let him know that his club needs to move out of their stadium and out of the city if he believes in the never follow part...
He is probably right, the city is too small for two big clubs... a bit sad for Liverpool FC really.
Not wishing to discuss matters across the park too much. But, the question I have asked some friends of mine who do follow our neighbours, is if they believe that Klopp is the type of man who can stay long term at any club ?
For different reasons, personality wse, I think he may be like Mourinho, where the effect he has on a club, will fade after just a few seasons.

While buying the Sunday paper, the guy behind the counter, a decent kopite with good banter (yes they do exist) was convinced it's set up for a 4-4 classic. On my way out I found a fiver on the floor. As there were no claimants, I've taken it as a sign and put the bet on. I've also put a few quid on 3-2, come on Everton, we need to put these pretenders in their place.

There's more pressure for them to come and get 3pts...So I'm getting more confident we can counter and steal a 1-0 on the break.

I disagree.

There is as much pressure on us as there is on them.

We badly need this win tonight to copperfasten the revival shown in the latter stages of the United game and the Arsenal victory.

High pressure game for Everton, this.

Nor do I expect us to sit back and hit them on the break.....we need to take the game to them and really test that dodgy defence.

COYBB

Status
Not open for further replies.