Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances this gets called off?
1000010706.jpg

Doesn't look too deep on the pitch but usually the problem is the safety of the approaches outside the ground.

They should call it off and play it Saturday,going to be much milder at weekend,there will be ice on the pavements tomorrow as it will freeze overnight,so not safe for the public.
If it got that bad, they will just throw all the stuff to melt it before game. and people walking on it will make it go anyway.

A combination of how the club has been ran under Moshiri, and the absurd treatment towards the club by the premier league, has completely destroyed any interest I have in actually watching my team play football.

This game is so much less important than what is decided off the pitch this season. How did we get here, and how do we get back to football being decided on the football pitch and not in legal hearings or by VAR

A combination of how the club has been ran under Moshiri, and the absurd treatment towards the club by the premier league, has completely destroyed any interest I have in actually watching my team play football.

This game is so much less important than what is decided off the pitch this season. How did we get here, and how do we get back to football being decided on the football pitch and not in legal hearings or by VAR
I’m the opposite. I go the match to watch the team, no matter what league or what drama is surrounding us. It’s the match that is the escape.

Find a real life Doc Brown to build a Time Machine in a DeLorean and send everyone back 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.