Everton v Crystal Palace. 21st Sep at 16.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 286 83.9%
  • Palace

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be more confident if i where you chico, these are truly awful, in appointing warnock they have basically said that the parachute payments will do them fine. Well for pointing out the tits slating rom, do these bulbs seriously think that naisy and those around him would be scoring all these goals without lukaku in the side, weve got some proper clueless weapons following us

@MoutsGoat @chicoazul @davek

He's talking about you there

126th....boss preview chico can we have them pictures on every one from now on? I was a bit annoyed there's no cheese on toast option like but I went with the Everton win.

I'm expecting a 5-0 here so it'll be a hard game then, every time I start thinking we're amazin balls we do something stupid. Sorry, I'll cheer up once i get the pub. COYB!!!

Why exactly is this at 4 when we're not on the TV? Only reason I can think of is to stop palace and chelsea fans mixing on the way back down south (if some go to manchester to travel down??), and the few everton fans travelling that way mixing with City fans at manchester as their game finishes if we started at 3. Absolutely pathetic and shows the distrust in football fans in general if true but I honestly
can't see any other decent reason for this

Why exactly is this at 4 when we're not on the TV? Only reason I can think of is to stop palace and chelsea fans mixing on the way back down south (if some go to manchester to travel down??), and the few everton fans travelling that way mixing with City fans at manchester as their game finishes if we started at 3. Absolutely pathetic and shows the distrust in football fans in general if true but I honestly
can't see any other decent reason for this

It's always like that on Sunday's. Only times can be half 1 and 4 because games can't start before other games are finished.

One hundred and fifty eighth. Read preview. Decent effort. 8/10. Can't be arsed to read rest. Anyone else wonder why the Shi'ite Bells are wearing Blue? Could you honestly imagine us stood at Goodison wearing red? Pretty sure I actually don't even own a red item of clothing. Dunno why it stood out as the thing to mention... Just did. Soz if already mentioned. Everton 6 - 0 Palace.

I've got a Canadian mate with me who is a big NFL fan too. He even tried to teach me how to play it but then sacked it off.

Come and have a pint with us man. Afternoon time.
Touring Chester today, lid. I'll be at the pub about 90 minutes before the Palace match. Currently looking for a Chester pub to watch some footy. Oh, look, over there.

Tell your Canadian mate that the 'rouge' should be changed to a 'bleu' or they're all kopites.

Status
Not open for further replies.