Everton v Crystal Palace. 21st Sep at 16.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 286 83.9%
  • Palace

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rom's been playing well I don't see any issue, he's not exactly missed any chances that have been on a plate.

Still, I'd go for

Howard
Coleman Jagielka Stones Baines
Besic Gibson
Mirallas Naismith Atsu
Eto'o

Fully expect Osman in for Nais and only one of those centre mids to start though.

I would be more confident if i where you chico, these are truly awful, in appointing warnock they have basically said that the parachute payments will do them fine. Well for pointing out the tits slating rom, do these bulbs seriously think that naisy and those around him would be scoring all these goals without lukaku in the side, weve got some proper clueless weapons following us
Put up a good fight against Arsenal, I thought. They're a busy team who press pretty hard and in Puncheon have a guy who can cause problems. So shut up.

Put up a good fight against Arsenal, I thought. They're a busy team who press pretty hard and in Puncheon have a guy who can cause problems. So shut up.
They are dreadful team full of championship players, more than the sum of their parts last year, this year with warnock they will be rotten, and are defo going down, unless 3 teams manage to be even worse, which is possible in this league. At we have got our best ch playing now, so shouldnt have any worries

Probably the best selection of match preview pictures I've ever seen, I can almost taste their salty tears all over again.

I think I'd like to see Eto'o start and bring on Rom to steamroll their knackered defenders in the 60th minute. It's hard to know what kind of team we'll put out. I'm particularly concerned about Mirallas, he ran himself into the ground on Thursday but can we really afford to drop him? Wouldn't mind seeing Besic get a start to give some relief to Barry and McCarthy, I'm pretty sure Gibbo's just not quite there yet in terms of fitness.

It's a relief that Pulis isn't at the helm but it's hard to know what way this will go after our midweek exertions. I'll go with 6-4 to Everton. Naisy with a 2-foot tap in, Scott Dann own goal hat-trick and Seamus Coleman to head in from his own cross. We'll concede the first of the four goals in the 89th minute.

Christ, we're on Page 6 already, have we been playing well on something ?
Read it all, loved the bit about the daddy long legs but I want to know if it's still alive ?

Errr, 7.5/10, he says, plucking a number at random out of his keyboard.

We'll win, but won't keep a clean sheet. 3-1 it is then.

Personally. Start the same team that started on Thursday. Keep the League momentum going. Make the changes against Swansea.
The likes of Gibson, Eto'o, Atsu etc all to come in next Tuesday.

Need to batter CP as revenge for last season and to make a statement to the rest of the league especially if we can bag a clean sheet.

4-0

COYB

Good review chico.very true about playing pool after 3 pints.im unstoppable until ive had my 7th.its 1 of them dangerous games where some think we'll just have to turn up to win.im expecting a tight game with us nicking it with a late winner

Status
Not open for further replies.