Everton v Crystal Palace. 21st Sep at 16.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 286 83.9%
  • Palace

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had enough of the ball and chances to see these off with ease

They have had 3 shots on target ffs and have 3 goals

Stones needs to be played CB PLEASE MARTINEZ realise Jagielka and distin are finished as a partnership.

He also needs to come down hard on the whole back 4 and GK

Not sure why we rested players after playing 5 games.

Easy to say after the event I suppose

Prevention is better than treatment. A good example is the SA Spurs in the NBA, for years they've really made an effort to rest their (ageing) star players, and it's worked out for them, being fresher come the end of the season and winning the championship. Ofcourse it's not a totally like for like comparison, but still...

Martinez tactically outdone by Warnock ffs.

Howard and Osman have given them 3 goals, only mistake Bobby has made is he should have subbed Osman.

Didn't see the first hald, but not sure about all the kneejerking tbh. Personally I believe our defense has been pulling the wool over ppls eyes since before Moyes left, and whilst you could say that he should have replaced them ir got in extra backup they have served us well for years, and you can not blame him for the individual mistakes that have cost us today. As far as I've seen from reports, we were winning (set up by Osman) and bossing the game before the penalty (which imo was Stones/Milkman's fault). Without that you would have to think we would have gone on to win fairly comfortably?

Status
Not open for further replies.