Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lewis Dobbin '94

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford

Young (would rather Patterson play against Brighton but perhaps will be reversed)
Godfrey
Tarky/Branthwaite
Myko

Gueye
Garner
Doucoure

Danjuma
McNeill (Harrison may just need a rest considering he had no pre-season)
Beto.

Would imagine something along those lines. Perhaps Young at left back and Patterson at right back with Myko not having a massive pre-season either. Assuming Keane is injured.

Can't wait for kick off.

Bit of an unfair test … if you’ve been watching is for the past 3 years what other words are going to be said.

Nice work?
Good touch ? Etc

I would hazard a guess the 79% is because of the phrase “ Micheal Keane is Kin height “

Probably somewhere in teh world, but not on UK unsurprisingly.
Bing AI is stumped.

The Carabao Cup match between Everton and Burnley is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, November 1, 2023. The match will kick off at 19:45 GMT. Unfortunately, I could not find any information about which television channels will broadcast the match. However, it is possible that the game will be available on the official Carabao Cup website, where you can pay to watch the game on a stream . Alternatively, you can check with your local cable or satellite provider to see if they are broadcasting the game.

Bit of an unfair test … if you’ve been watching is for the past 3 years what other words are going to be said.

Nice work?
Good touch ? Etc

I would hazard a guess the 79% is because of the phrase “ Micheal Keane is Kin height “
Absolutely agree.

I'm thinking he has probably started 79% of games in the period under review.

Bing AI is stumped.

The Carabao Cup match between Everton and Burnley is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, November 1, 2023. The match will kick off at 19:45 GMT. Unfortunately, I could not find any information about which television channels will broadcast the match. However, it is possible that the game will be available on the official Carabao Cup website, where you can pay to watch the game on a stream . Alternatively, you can check with your local cable or satellite provider to see if they are broadcasting the game.

Going off tonight's matches it'll be on DAZN (Canada) Bein Sport, ESPN+ (USA) and Supersport (South Africa)

1698754731974.png

Status
Not open for further replies.