Match Thread Everton v Burnley (Fri 20:00) Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Barnes seems to up his crap game against us.
Hard to predict though the players may already be in flip flops as there's nothing on the line except pride.
Your post makes me wonder if Fatty Koeman’s misshipped flip flop consignment actually found its way to Finch Farm...

Whose staying for a lap of appreciation thing ? I'm not as I need to get back, but since the players and Marco, have really worked hard since we went out the cup, I think they deserve some praise.
It would of been easy once the season was over to fall even further apart but they got it together and gave us some hope for next season.

I shall try my best mate. However, I began following Everton in 1984...and 35 years of ‘Everton that’, can dent a bloke’s optimism...
Whenever the blues are doing my nut in I wonder what it would have been like if my dad had raised me as a red! I would have seen all those victories, been to all those finals and European triumphs! But I would also have developed a hunch back, webbed toes and have ended up married to my sister! Pro’s and con’s, but overall, I think that being. A blue is preferable! To quote a very wise man...
Those who have suffered, who have known poverty or oppression, are generally the most prone to kindness. Perhaps it is well to endure some misery if only to learn this lesson.

Whose staying for a lap of appreciation thing ? I'm not as I need to get back, but since the players and Marco, have really worked hard since we went out the cup, I think they deserve some praise.
It would of been easy once the season was over to fall even further apart but they got it together and gave us some hope for next season.
I will be Carlin mate, if only to show Digne how much I appreciate him, and to show Gomes, the love he can get if he stays put!

4-1 to the mighty Ev.

Also, this picture makes me laugh

maxresdefault.jpg

Surely the correct 3 letter acronym under Dyche should be “EDL”

Whenever the blues are doing my nut in I wonder what it would have been like if my dad had raised me as a red! I would have seen all those victories, been to all those finals and European triumphs! But I would also have developed a hunch back, webbed toes and have ended up married to my sister! Pro’s and con’s, but overall, I think that being. A blue is preferable! To quote a very wise man...
Those who have suffered, who have known poverty or oppression, are generally the most prone to kindness. Perhaps it is well to endure some misery if only to learn this lesson.
...Evertonians are noted for their kindness, and now I know the wellspring of that feature lol

Flipflops and a golf caddie to travel around Finchfarm with free tins of all day breakfasts and three rounds of toast after training, courtesy of leader Ashley Williams.

So none of that Steak and Ale Deep Fill going round as well ?

Can't make the game now since it was moved to Friday night. Would love to have gone to last game of the season - I would have stayed for lap of honour if they're doing one. Completely different finish to season this year compared to last - even debated giving up season ticket last year it was so bad. Yes there's been ups and downs this season, but we have seen glimpses of what this team can produce - love the flair and attacking style we've got now, we seem to have got over the zonal marking disasters. We've shown we're more than capable of beating the "so called" top six sides.
We now need to get rid of some of the deadwood and make a few really decent signings over the summer (including Zouma and Gomez). Goodison is becoming the fortress it once was. Next year teams should be afraid to come here. Definitely heading in the right direction. Looking forward to next season already. COYB

Will the buses wait around or go straight after the game!
That will determine my decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.