Everton v Aston Villa. 21st November at 1500.

What level of clothing standards do you rate Aston Villa as?

• St John's market 1994

Votes: 22 13.1%
  • Birmingham 1975

Votes: 23 13.7%
  • Mogadishu 1997

Votes: 45 26.8%
  • The Wirral present day

Votes: 78 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good preview chico. I also like brummies despite the accent and pre punk 70s dress sense. Once inside goodison they turn into a bunch of bad teds though. 3 0 to us with little Gerry lighting the place up again

This is a big test of where we are at with our increased confidence. We probably won't be able to play a style that suits us and can see them focused on setpieces which we've been dodgy at. Del and Rom need to fancy this and Kone needs to be playing and on it.
A goal from a corner will make it feel like we are getting somewhere

Excellent preview as always, I might even read it later. Part of me thinks it'll be a tough game with Villa keeping things tight for a point. However, an early goal for us changes everything, Rom and Gerry to run riot. Come on Everton, out of the blocks quickly please, like before half time!

Forget flying planes over Goodison this weekend, instead just put the money into a 100 foot by 100 foot mirror and roll it out directly in front of the away end before the game. Let them have ten minutes with that mirror and hope that a fulcrum of self awareness exists so they shut up for the rest of the game before rushing home to have a bath with a full bottle of Dettol. Then finally setting fire to their entire wardrobe.

Beautiful stuff. I'm not sure if "fulcrum of self awareness" actually makes any sense, but it's all the more beautiful for that.

8/10 - better than Moomin's

3-1 with Mirallas coming off the bench to score the third.

First game at Goodison this season.
My first ever home game was against Villa, and I took my kopite old man to see us beat them a couple of years ago, and he loved it. In fact home and away I think I've seen us play Villa more than any other club.
So, as it may well be the last time we see them for a while, a moment of reflection...

Done. Tear 'em up Everton.

I think this afternoon will be much more difficult than many of ours may expect, even though we should rightfully expect to win.

They've got a new manager, confidence from a draw with City and an international break to prepare.

I'd love to snot them, mainly because Villa and their fans are on my 'football despised' list, but I'm expect a close 1-0 or 2-1.

In London for the weekend, and the Internet is tosh where I'm staying so a babbling brook may be out of the question.

Anybody know any decent pubs/bars that might be showing the game?

Doubt it like but thought I'd ask

Status
Not open for further replies.