Everton v Aston Villa. 18th Oct at 15.00.

Who is scruffier?

• Aston Villa

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • ASTON VILLA

Votes: 115 63.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We now have to secure 3 points against an abject Burnley side - and then we can all relax that everton of last season are back. Great to see Ross back, back 4 looked solid - much more like it from Barry and McCarthy, and the front 4 all put in a shift, worked hard and thought Naismith deserved a goal for his work rate..great stuff blues!

Oh no. Burnley haven't had a win let. We have a habit of gifting teams their first win.

Congrats to Everton. I note Eto'o didn't look excited coming on. Having watched almost all of the team's games I am afraid he won't get much playing time this season. Everton plays with 1 striker. Lukaku is a better fit for the physical English game and Naysmith is simply ...well a decent fwd and even better, a workaholic. Signing for Everton, Eto'o made the wrong sporting choice but for the club it is a great catch having such a sub if only he remains motivated. :)

Oh no. Burnley haven't had a win let. We have a habit of gifting teams their first win.

We are a nightmare for that aren't we? I was actually wanting them to beat West Ham today - plus the game is on Sky, and all the build up will be about Burnley having not win etc etc - you just know whats coming.....

oh me of little faith!!

the only thing making me sad is the niggling worry I have that we wont have Seamus for much longer :(
with every goal he scores and every pass he makes its like he gets closer and closer to bloody manchester :(

Jesus wept, fella......just enjoy the football and stop making like Chicken Licken.

We still have at least 2-3 key players missing.

Hopefully you're right and we can start moving up the league now and have a really strong 2nd half of the season. Given the fixtures we have now out of the way all is definitely not lost.

Plus Arsenal only drew and Spurs where beat so there's another two positives.

True, Certain players I should have said, Coleman/Barkley/McCarthy would be the worst players to lose and two have already been missing

I missed the last 40 minutes because of the stream going out in the US. :(

Pienaar's return a few weeks ago and subsequent early exit have me down on him - he depended far too much on drawing fouls and focused less on development of play. And I think it's simply time to be giving Oviedo time over Hibbert because of age. Not knocking Hibbert's fill-in duties the past month - he definitely exceeded my expectations.

When did Pienaar come on today, and how did he look?

About 65 mins. Didn't do much except one lovely ball he played to Naismith over the top which almost led to a penalty and sending off.

He slows the play down a bit too much for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.