Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the club were running the message of "Nothing will be the same", we haven't had a marquee signing that we were hoping for, stadium announcement still waiting.

Could the club be looking to do a big announcement before the window shuts unveil a couple of marquee players along with the stadium, here's hoping.

It's looking like unless we pull off a big signing, which seems unlikely due to our lack of success at even pulling off up and coming players that our net spend is going to be covered by TV money and the sale of Stones.

I think our squad's improved and we have a better manager now and we've made some good signings but it's not really looking like we have the suggested amounts of money going in to the transfer window.

We need three players minimum. Keeper, CM who can move the ball quickly between defence and the players up front and a backup striker. A tricky player like Mata/Isco would be really helpful as well.

Not even that confident we'll get one of them in at this point.

Again, the window shuts at 11pm next WEDNESDAY
clueless-minion1.jpg

Don't resort to insults
I'm sorry but how am I a moron? There's 7 days left after tonight, 6 of which are working days (not everyone has Bank Holidays off)

British transfer window - different to other countries - so we've got five working days.
He was right, you were wrong.

Moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.