Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we'll sign a striker. Can see Ghezzal, Abdennour/Kone and Hart coming in, and then using Del/Mirallas as competition for Rom.

Pretty sure Koeman played Shane Long and Rodriguez uptop at times for Southampton. Del and Mirallas could both do a good job I think as well.

Ross is going to be a key part of it mate. And we won't be playing 3 at the back constantly.

I'm just passing 10 mins before I get on with my day....but if Hart does come in......

-----------------------------------------------Hart------------------------
Coleman / Holgate--------------Williams / Jags----Mori/Kone-----------Baines / Oviedo

Pretty happy with that at the back, 4 solid centre halves, all internationals and giving us a bit of steel not seen since Distin went past his best with Jags.

Can't see Ross not being included either, but it really does question the futures of some of the others. Bolasie / Mirallas / Del / Ghezzal for the wide positions.

Gueye / Barry / McCarthy for central holding role at present........Ross / Mata / others being mentioned for the link player.......Lukaku and another striker......it's all starting to look a bit tidy!

how many are these transfers rumours just that now?

After wingers after we just bought one?

After more defenders than we have places for?

Hell even after a goalkeeper after we signed one?

I would imagine most of these signings are just that, rumours and loose tabloid links. Be a little weird signing two left wingers in the same window unless someone like Lennon was being moved on at the same time.

Bolasie is our only left footed winger, it wouldn't surprise me if we were looking to bring in a second. Koeman seems to be more about the crosses than the inverted wingers cutting in and taking pot shots.

Buying another left winger will mean that we will hopefully never see Kone or Cleverley playing there again.

Bolasie is our only left footed winger, it wouldn't surprise me if we were looking to bring in a second. Koeman seems to be more about the crosses than the inverted wingers cutting in and taking pot shots.

Buying another left winger will mean that we will hopefully never see Kone or Cleverley playing there again.

We're tantalisingly close to the post-Snivelley era now.

Linked with everyone, rumours everywhere...yisssssssssssss.

And still some suggest there's been no shift nor upsurge at the club.

Dear me.

Remember what we used to get linked with???

I recall a period when we used to get linked with KEVIN GALLEN about every 8 minutes. Awful.

SKY really pushing on HART to here now it seems
So when he signs for the R.S they'll make a killing on sky bet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.