Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're rapidly approaching the point where people will be in their right to be very frustrated at Everton's failure once again to get business done early. It's a shame that despite the new investment, we seem to still have the same bunch of useless ditherers in charge of getting things done.

That's it really. For all this talk of a "new era", the new era can only really begin once a complete overhaul of the club has taken place. All the deadwood still lurking behind the scenes, until they disappear we'll be the same

It's the old "I don't like what you are saying so you're a Kopite" routine.

Clearly a go-to option for most who aren't ready to accept that these transfers aren't happening.

I was called a Kopite for suggesting Wes Hoolahan would be a good squad player at a low price.
Opinions are like aR$e holes, everyone has got one. But don't ever lower the bar.... or else... :rant:

So just out of curiosity.. Has anyone actually considered that Esk is also making up that he has these sources? I can't believe that people just take everything he says as gospel.

It is fake ITK 101. Make up information based on media reports. Say you have sources. Post ambiguous things (i.e. we will make a signing on Friday but not mentioning which signing). Blame the sources when those things don't come off.

One day everyone will realise that the guy has been having you on all along. If he was posting negative ITK details you wouldn't believe a word of it.

Oh and by the way, I have two sources that confirmed Esk is full of [Poor language removed] but for confidentially reasons I can't tell you what those sources are. If it turns out that he is telling the truth, the information sourced must have been wrong, so don't blame me. I just pass on what I receive.

The 'ITK' Guidebook

Jump on board a newspaper article and articulate the original message with 'new information'
Post vague updates on events - Leave everything open to interpration
Don't officially confirm anything, thus you can never be wrong
Double-check with source(s).
Sit on fence / await further updates
Backtrack / blame source if the original 'ITK' statement hasn't materialized
Proclaim misinterpretation of events
Revert to step one

'ITK' Guidebook if things go well

Place ones self on a pedestal even thou statements are a rehash of the newspaper
Proclaim confidence in sources and an unwavering believe it was going to happen
Reject and call out anyone who doubted superiority

I was called a Kopite for suggesting Wes Hoolahan would be a good squad player at a low price.
Opinions are like aR$e holes, everyone has got one. But don't ever lower the bar.... or else... :rant:
It's a joke mate. These are the rules:

1. Esk is transfer God and knows everyone we are signing and when. Disagree with this and you're a "Kopite".

2. Don't have an opinion on a player that Esk has linked us with unless it's positive. Have any worries about a player Esk has linked us with? "Kopite".

Status
Not open for further replies.