Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
mccarthy was great in 2014 barkley has never impressed me

for money we would get for him its worth cashing in (40 mil plus) and get someone like Bernard to run the game

Im sorry but thats the most crazy thing ive read all day...bernard to replace barkley and "run the game".

Hes a midget.

I really like Stootman personally. He can be Barry's replacement and a better one. But no way is he worth 30M (too injury prone for that price). 20M tops. We can add a clause that raises the figure to 25M with appearances. Witsel I don't think so. I'd have Mccarthy over him. We need someone of vast PL experience and JM has that in plenty.

If Lukaku wants to leave then I'd like us to have Milik and Batshuayi/Lacazette. That would make a great front line.

And why are we not trying to get Mustafi back? What better way to make a statement by getting someone who you let go back. He's a top drawer CB, strong and physical. Pay 30M for him I say. Still quiet young and has a great future.

Watching the game last night and thought Milik looked good actually, yeah missed an absolute sitter with that header and fluffed a good chance later on as well, but throughout the game his hold up play, movement off the ball and ability to find space against a very good German side was impressive, as was his link up play with the right winger and Lewandowski, obviously not the finished article yet - but has a huge amount of potential and right now shows a lot of things that you look for in a top striker.

Depends on the price but wouldn't be exactly gutted if we signed him as our second striker like. Guessing he'd cost 15-20m in this current market?

Here is what I consider as a realistic scenario of players we could get, and it would give us flexibility to change formations as well. A goalie, Leno or Horn. Strootman and Krychowiak in midfield. Ziyech and Milik/Janssen in attack. We could deploy a 4-3-3 with Strootman, Krychowiak and Barkley in midfield and Ziyech, Lukaku and Deulofeu as the attacking three, or 4-4-2 in a diamondshape with Krychowiak at the bottom, Strootman and Barkley in the center and Ziyech at the top, with Lukaku and Milik/Janssen as strikers.

Watching the game last night and thought Milik looked good actually, yeah missed an absolute sitter with that header and fluffed a good chance later on as well, but throughout the game his hold up play, movement off the ball and ability to find space against a very good German side was impressive, as was his link up play with the right winger and Lewandowski, obviously not the finished article yet - but has a huge amount of potential and right now shows a lot of things that you look for in a top striker.

Depends on the price but wouldn't be exactly gutted if we signed him as our second striker like. Guessing he'd cost 15-20m in this current market?

Said the other day mate, chuck £30-35m at Ajax and get Milik and Bazoer off them. Would improve the squad no end.

Said the other day mate, chuck £30-35m at Ajax and get Milik and Bazoer off them. Would improve the squad no end.

No idea about Bazoer tbh - just what lads have said on here about him, but seen Milik i think 3 times now and liked what i have seen - ain't gonna bang in 20 goals straight away but if your going to get a player whose been scoring in Holland for fun then your safer going for one who has a lot of other things he brings besides that, a rarity in that previously only seen him on youtube (yeah i know) and wasn't impressed as most of his goals where tap ins or terible keeping/defending, watching him properly he actually is a pretty tidy footy player though

TEF peeps suggests that Koeman is a fan of Bolasie and that we will be linked with him.

+ that EFC is very much on the lips of footy agents this summer will be big and there will be big marquee signing.
I hope we don't waste big money on bolasie. Don't rate him one bit. His goal and assist return is really poor. And it's not like he's 21 with loads of improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.