Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

Sissioko was 6m a year.. And there was no official confirmation of any of the other bids just media rumour
23mEuro bid for the Italian was confirmed by his agent, a 15m euro bid for Witsel was confirmed by his manager, and the bid for Perez which Arsenal beat us to. We clearly have bid for players, and tried to spend money.

Farcical. Whole Summer smacks of the club dropping "positive" stories in the press to keep fans quiet from the £100m "war chest" (never any direct quotes about this) to the Mata links and even the "Wesley Sneijder's release clause triggered by Everton". I've never been comfortable with Kenwright lingering round the club as part of the "new" regime. Unfortunately, whilst he is still here it's very difficult to believe any progress will be achieved. He couldn't lie straight in bed.

I hoped this would be great... feared it would be middling... naively didn't expect it to be disastrous.

At least we know for future reference to completely ignore some of the ITK's who've now been exposed.

He has recently said, a 2 year project he knew it was going to be hard to get top players in, let's hope come January we are sitting in the top 8, then players will see what we are all about and there will be plenty of players getting frustrated at top clubs and then we have a better chance getting them in. But it's a must we act early no more deadline bidding wars, let the likes of Spurs and Skoke fight it out.

Not getting good value in the market will be the excuse in January.

I can't believe so many people fell for the "Moshiri is spending millions" nonsense. Witsel, Mata, Schneiderlin etc etc.

Yeah right. Moshiri is just another suit who puts a bit of his own cash in for a return, he isn't an Abramovich or Mansour.

We have all been stitched up.

Status
Not open for further replies.