Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Ha Ha Deffo me..

But also every Everton fan on transfer dealine day.

Based on several conversations, if pressed I'd say:

Begovic, Sissoko, striker (1 of 3) from Italian league and Kone. Surprise package would be one of the original big beasts we sought early in the summer.

Was this your opinion or know ? Will you have more info on these tomorrow ?

Don't be telling me if he burried at the Kop for the blues you wouldn't do the dance for the next month at every given opportunity, making a cup of tea, sending an email in work etc...
Nope I honestly wouldn't. Worst goal celebration currently out there. Cringe worthy.

My interpretation of koemans statement that stekelenburg is our number 1 at the moment and anyone brought in would be competition is that Stekelenburg has done well and will rightly be our number even if someone comes in,until he messes up then whoever else we bring in will be able to step in.
It would be good to have proper competition between the posts,i certainly wouldn't advocate for a new signing to go straight into goals, stekelenburg should stay there regardless of who we bring in until theres a reason to take him out.
So i wouldn't read to much into that statement regarding the quality or stature of keeper we will bring in.

Status
Not open for further replies.