Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Nasri would be a good buy if we let him play number 10 and didn't shove him on the wing. Always suspicious of swap deals though.

Dacourt was a top player. Doesn't really get the recognition for how good he was.

I know that Nasri is a horrible snide but he is also ace at togger - its a yes from me.

I agree. Nasri is a bit of a bell but if he's fit and motivated he'd be a great signing. He would chip in with a few goals as well as create them.

On the whole the most successful transfer windows for us have been when we have bought as soon as it's opened. It also seems as if there is always a plan in the buys when that happens, not to mention a large settling in period for them to get used to playing with one another. I fear we may make a few rather overpriced signings for average players in the coming weeks. Nasri for starters.

Blatant need for a creative midfielder in the team. Martinez goes out and gets Tom Cleverley on a free: GOT spends rest of the window convincing any doubters that Martinez is a genius and Cleverley will be great in the system for unlocking doors. Koeman is rumoured to be after Mata, Sigurdson or Nasri for this role: GOT derides each of them as rubbish the type of player Liverpool would buy and laments how nothing has changed. Couldn't make this place up sometimes.

Either of those three players would instantly be our best number 10, our list creative midfielder, and a far better solution to the problem than Tom Cleverley was.

Status
Not open for further replies.