New Everton Stadium Discussion

It would be more likely the Tata arena than one of those unfortunately...

Possibly, whilst Tata are the parent company for Jaguar and Land Rover, the Tata brand seems to be mainly in India, where as Jaguar and Land Rover (Range Rover) are more global brands, with a presencce on Merseyside, which is why I mentioned them.

Possibly, whilst Tata are the parent company for Jaguar and Land Rover, the Tata brand seems to be mainly in India, where as Jaguar and Land Rover (Range Rover) are more global brands, with a presencce on Merseyside, which is why I mentioned them.

Tata flog the Jaguar & Land Rover brand in India, China, the US, Australia, the ME. Not the Tata one.

The only brand they "support" with Tata as the brand is their IT bits and bobs.

Absolutely no chance.

Im sure with the board we have, we will get shafted, but I can dream can't I?!

I am fully prepared for it to be called the something like; "The Home Bargains Stadium", "The Doritos Bowl", or "The Pot Noodle Arena" and for the deal to be "undisclosed" because it is so poor.

I would guess it is most likely that it will be Chang or Kitbag, becasue they already have a "foot in the door" as they are existing partners. However if there is a "retail" element to the new development (like Tesco at Kirkby) we could well see "The Aldi Arena" at Walton Hall Park :)

Tata flog the Jaguar & Land Rover brand in India, China, the US, Australia, the ME. Not the Tata one.

The only brand they "support" with Tata as the brand is their IT bits and bobs.

They have at least 14 passenger vehicles available accross Asia with the TATA brand and then various commercial vehicles too. Below is a link to their website

http://www.tatamotors.com/vehicles/passenger-vehicles.php

US businessman John moores apparently going to invest in Swansea. With the new stadium plans can't see the club ever wanting new ownership/investment right now, such a shame

The Liverpool Gin Stadium.

Maybe we can then have stands named after names from our illustrious 'search for an investor' past: the Guy de la Tour du Pin Stand, the Patricia German-Ribon Stand, the Robert Steelhammer Stand and not forgetting the Emily Willi Main Stand.

Sad thing is when we start to put it up moaners will moan and say it's soulless cow shed...and unnecessary and too late Goodison Park glorification starts
+demonstrations..

Fact.

Instead of that we should celebrate our soon to be old stadium..and not waste energy in futile protests.

Last edited:
Sad thing is when we start to put it up moaners will moan and say it's soulless cow shed...and unnecessary and too late Goodison Park glorification starts
+demonstrations..

Fact.

Instead of that we should celebrate our soon to be old stadium..and not waste energy in futile protests.
With all due respect, you don't believe us "moaners" had the club's best interest at heart when "The Board" tried to con an apparently gullible,clueless fan base that an 'effectively free, world class stadium' can be built?