Everton Superstitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half time cup of tea is mine. Calm the nerves and it seems the players as well. Normally when i get one we have a good second half. when i dont we fall to pieces.

used to be a ciggie, but @roydo USED TO (8 months and counting lol )

Not sure if exactly a superstition but I'll never let my Everton tops go on the floor.

Nice one royds.

Right. Time for everyone to step up.

I spent my last bit of work today making Z-Cars my ringtone again for the new season (soz abar pre season lads).

Now it's your turn. Do your things that make us boss. We can't help Howard in nets, we can't help Kone remember what his job is, we can't do anything about new players coming in, but we can put on our fortune pants, or drink from the right mug (a GOT one surely?).

Do all you can.

COYB

We used to do well when I had a pint of Chang.

But to be fair that's a big sacrifice to ask, warm and flat.
Will give it a few games then might get back on it if needed.

Nice one royds.

Right. Time for everyone to step up.

I spent my last bit of work today making Z-Cars my ringtone again for the new season (soz abar pre season lads).

Now it's your turn. Do your things that make us boss. We can't help Howard in nets, we can't help Kone remember what his job is, we can't do anything about new players coming in, but we can put on our fortune pants, or drink from the right mug (a GOT one surely?).

Do all you can.

COYB
Superstitions are for the weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.