Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Topic
Gerbs we’ve covered this and established that you’re equally or more clueless than those you’re attempting to throw shade at here. Francis Lampard Jr dreamed more of football (soccer) last night than you’ll ever know in a lifetime.
Sorry you and the bully crew got shut down. It’s frankly embarrassing a group of grown adults act like this. Proper Kopite behavior

Might be nothing or it might be intentional but all our signings speak perfect English which makes communication/team spirit much easier

Sorry you and the bully crew got shut down. It’s frankly embarrassing a group of grown adults act like this. Proper Kopite behavior
Gerbs how can I be shut down if I’m replying to you and your deep rooted insecurity and thickness? Consider it a free of charge service.

Hopefully Everton sign another striker and deep sitting midfielder of repute before the window closes.

Gerbs how can I be shut down if I’m replying to you and your deep rooted insecurity and thickness? Consider it a free of charge service.

Hopefully Everton sign another striker and deep sitting midfielder of repute before the window closes.
Cool man, I hope your internet behavior makes you feel important.
I don’t agree with maupay signing, sorry

Also sorry your arena bullying crew got locked. Im sure that will detract from your feeling of importance

I honestly cant believe how fans can continue to give Everton to he benefit of the doubt on subpar prospects even though they consistently show they fail massively on signings like this
I tell you what then. Let’s all boo he he’ll out of him and all the rest. Let’s really show how much we hate the club.

SAKE!!!

It’s a new manager and a new DoF. It’s a new recruitment team. Give them a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.