Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly the same position and type of player it seems, as Kudus. Two number 10’s, and we don’t play with one..

And we apparently tried to sign Gibbs White who plays in the same position, so there is definitely a desire for a creative attacking midfielder though I also wonder where we plan to play them...

Kevin is a disaster. We give up on Joao Pedro and take newcastles scrap almiron. Ffs this club. We’re in panic mode yet again because the club didn’t make any early transfers when needed. This is going to be a long long season.

And we apparently tried to sign Gibbs White who plays in the same position, so there is definitely a desire for a creative attacking midfielder though I also wonder where we plan to play them...
Probably on the wing, we seem to like wingers.

Still don't think a striker alone is going to solve our lacking of scoring ability.

We badly need to bring in a couple of creative players with proper technical ability. Been far too long since we've had a Pienaar type that has the ball on a string and can spot a through ball.

Still don't think a striker alone is going to solve our lacking of scoring ability.

We badly need to bring in a couple of creative players with proper technical ability. Been far too long since we've had a Pienaar type that has the ball on a string and can spot a through ball.
I can’t see it myself, the system we play and the players we have all seem aimed at 2 in the middle, and three across the front.
We need a creative player behind the striker on in midfield.

Almiron: hard-working, no end-product trash
Traore: fast sprinting, no brain, no end-product trash

There simply is no point selling Gordon if these are the ‘plans’ we have for reinvestment. Surely not even the worst Board in the PL can think this would fly!

100% journalists are coming on here, reading what we post and then taking the absolute piss out of us by thinking of the worst names possible.

I'm 100% sure they're just doing an absolute piss take and trying to cull us by simultaneous combustion
They're literally trolls that justify their worth to their employer with clicks. If you all would quit clicking on the obvious clickbait, they would stop doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.