Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok you lucky, lucky people, its time for Goats annual Wham 11.

Its where I show Kopite Kevin how to build a squad, this is the 12th edition and records will show I did indeed scout a young Lionel Messi very early on playing for Beefios Under 12s. Anyway, without further fanfare, the list.

Wladimiro Falcone
Gleison Bremer - Alexander Hack - Joško Gvardiol
Youcef Atal- Ellyes Skhiri- Florian Wirtz -Benjamin Bourigeaud- David Raum
Amine Gouiri - Victor Osimhen​

Ok you lucky, lucky people, its time for Goats annual Wham 11.

Its where I show Kopite Kevin how to build a squad, this is the 12th edition and records will show I did indeed scout a young Lionel Messi very early on playing for Beefios Under 12s. Anyway, without further fanfare, the list.

Wladimiro Falcone
Gleison Bremer - Alexander Hack - Joško Gvardiol
Youcef Atal- Ellyes Skhiri- Florian Wirtz -Benjamin Bourigeaud- David Raum
Amine Gouiri - Victor Osimhen​
plagiarizing zatara’s work
Reported

Was thinking about DMs and came across Kristijan Jakic. 25, Croatian, plays for Dinamo Zagreb but spent this season on loan at Eintracht Frankfurt, where he made 26 appearances. Transfermarkt values him around £7m and his current loan deal has an option to buy (no idea of the fee). I wonder if he caught anyone's eye in the EL final against Rangers?

Going down a bit of a Croat-themed rabbit hole I then looked at Duje Caleta-Car. CB with 22 senior international caps, 25 years old, plays for Marseille... Contract there expires in June 2023, valued at £14.5m

These are the sort of players I hope Frank's staff are scouting.

Not usually a position where its easy to pick out say 6 players and be confident that each would offer quality.

Even with £50mil to spend on one player, the DM role isnt an easy one to pick for.

Agree it's a critical position

plagiarizing zatara’s work
Reported
To be fair I'd take four of them...

Bremer, Gvardiol, Wirtz and Gouiri

Not usually a position where its easy to pick out say 6 players and be confident that each would offer quality.

Even with £50mil to spend on one player, the DM role isnt an easy one to pick for.

To be fair I'd take four of them...

Bremer, Gvardiol, Wirtz and Gouiri
Zero chance on Gvardiol and Wirtz (don't know much on the other two). Wirtz will definitely end up at Bayern eventually and Gvardiol will go to a CL team if he leaves Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.