Everton players you've had an inexplicable hatred of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate is a strong word and I would only use it for that bad ted, Phil Neville.
Distin is a muppet, poor man's lescott. Pistone was truly awful to watch. Osman.

Was about to say 'no mention of Osman yet', but that's cos all the haters are quite certain as to why they hate him.

Deulofeu. Reminded me too much of lads I've played footy with. Cocky gits who'd rather shoot from an impossible angle than slip in a team mate.

Great positive thread.

I really, really disliked Heitinga. I currently feel similarly about Sylvain Distin.

Fellaini. Hated how he sloeed everything down and had to have an entire team based around his one skill of trapping a high ball on his chest. Slow, lumbering, couldn't pass over 5 yards, no agility, couldn't tackle, and kept mouthing off about how he was going to leave. He also kept natural players like Osman Pienaar and Arteta out of the middle pushing them to the wings, and probably ended Jelavic's Everton career as well. Hated him.

Jack Rodwell, ever since that pass back to Distin in Europa at home to Sporting uhhh raaahhhgg uuuhhggg! was made up when we go £20mil for him!

Jim Pearson - Because the screaming skull seemed to prefer his workrate to Duncan McKenzie's genius.*

*Forgive the hyperbole, he was my first football idol.

Status
Not open for further replies.