Everton players out on loan (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
McAleny? Playing well from what I've seen, any chance of getting a chance at first team football next season? Rather take a punt on him than Kone if I'm honest
On the positive side McAleny has a habit of scoring cracking goals and his latest is another. But he'll be 24 at the start of the next season, harsh reality is that although he's got another year to go on his contract he's really looking to sell himself to another club. Wigan could be that club if his goals help get them promoted, and it may well be that Championship is the level he'll settle at.

On the positive side McAleny has a habit of scoring cracking goals and his latest is another. But he'll be 24 at the start of the next season, harsh reality is that although he's got another year to go on his contract he's really looking to sell himself to another club. Wigan could be that club if his goals help get them promoted, and it may well be that Championship is the level he'll settle at.

Could be that Everton give him another go during pre-season/early next season and if he still doesn't fit then punt him back on loan and try and sell him. That's what I'd do anyway, no point binning the lad after a successful loan spell.

Connolly's loan was due to finish today, has it been renewed - I've lost track of all the renewals?
I noticed that Barnsley's own 18 year old RB prospect James Bree was on the bench today having been out with jury. I wonder if Connolly will now return to us having played most of the games for them at RB. It would do him good to remain at Barnsley til the end of the season as he's capable of playing in a few positions for them .
Connolly in tonights u 21 team at Norwich

Championship
Fulham - Luke Garbutt again unused sub in 2-1 away win at Preston

Rodriguez (Brentford), Henen (Fleetwood) and Walsh (Yeovil) were all not in matchday squads.

Championship
Fulham - Luke Garbutt again unused sub in 2-1 away win at Preston

Rodriguez (Brentford), Henen (Fleetwood) and Walsh (Yeovil) were all not in matchday squads.
Get Walsh back if he's not in the squad , his job there is done! When he joined Yeovil were in a relegation battle , they're now safe and although banned for last three games he was a catalyst in their fight back.

4 competitive u 21 and four u 18s still to be played. Good time to have him back as players move up from u18 to u21 and who knows ...... maybe u21 to PL squad. Not saying Walsh is ready for PL but he can replace in some games the likes of Dowell who is.

Get Walsh back if he's not in the squad , his job there is done! When he joined Yeovil were in a relegation battle , they're now safe and although banned for last three games he was a catalyst in their fight back.

4 competitive u 21 and four u 18s still to be played. Good time to have him back as players move up from u18 to u21 and who knows ...... maybe u21 to PL squad. Not saying Walsh is ready for PL but he can replace in some games the likes of Dowell who is.

he was suspended for 3 games for raising his hand, last night was last game of suspension.

Saw Hallam hope play and score for Carlisle against hartlepool last night and he looked a cut above. Only league 2 but encouraging

Status
Not open for further replies.