Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just FYI...the match against Bolton on Wednesday isn't on any TV here in the USA.

You can watch it on ESPN3 online if you subscribe to it.

Or if you have xbox live you can watch ESPN3 through that. I dont know if you have to already be subscribed to it or if it comes with xbox live already.

no need to subscribe to espn3 if your cable carrier provides it. It is free for such people. For instance, I have Fios and I just need to go to espn3.com and hit play. On a 24 inch imac its not bad, as I have been forced to watch BC games this year as we suck and have been relegated to such channel.

Right now, I'm not seeing Sunderland vs. Everton on any of the main three channels (ESPN2, FSC, FSC+). It will be available on ESPN3 I believe.

So just the Bolton and Sunderland matches to date are the only Everton league matches that haven't been shown LIVE or tape delayed. Not bad when you think about it.

Right now, I'm not seeing Sunderland vs. Everton on any of the main three channels (ESPN2, FSC, FSC+). It will be available on ESPN3 I believe.

So just the Bolton and Sunderland matches to date are the only Everton league matches that haven't been shown LIVE or tape delayed. Not bad when you think about it.

Yeah but.... for cheapskates like me (I prefer Scottish) most have been on Fox Soccer +. + is $15 extra a month and I am already titheing too much to Verizon. ESPN3 for me this week.

Negative on ESPN 3 (Blackout this week it appears)

Negative on ESPN 3 (Blackout this week it appears)

Its on ESPN deportes and ESPN 3 im pretty sure. I got an email from espn that lists the soccer games available on espn3 over the weekend and Everton-Sunderland is at 2:55 eastern on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.