Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday, August 30

Everton vs. Portsmouth at 9:45am EDT (LIVE) on Setanta.

(Just so you know Dylan, it kills me everytime I have to type Setanta because I know your cable provider doesn't carry it. Go get DISH.)

How come you get it on tv and i have to make do with a crappy stop/start stream. I'm, not happy about this, i'm going to be having words with someone. Probably myself but words will be had :)

Yes I just got Setanta for some random reason. I used to have GolTV but it said my contract expired so they gave me Setanta.

TX Bill, isn't at 10am ET? I'm putting my alarm clock at 9:50am

Yes sir. They'll do a bit of pregame at 9:45 am EDT I'm guessing with the match starting at 10am.

Do you have Dish?

Apparently, GOL TV got into some sort of contract wrangle with Dish Network and so it's no longer offered.

Good for you if you got Setanta in it's place without having to pay extra.

I pay $15 per month for Setanta but it's well worth it as they catch just about every Everton match that FSC doesn't show.

Between FSC and Setanta, I'd say they broadcast about 85% to 90% of the Everton matches in a season. Not bad at all. ;)

Yes sir. They'll do a bit of pregame at 9:45 am EDT I'm guessing with the match starting at 10am.

Do you have Dish?

Apparently, GOL TV got into some sort of contract wrangle with Dish Network and so it's no longer offered.

I pay $15 per month for Setanta but it's well worth it as they catch just about every Everton match that FSC doesn't show.

Between FSC and Setanta, I'd say they broadcast about 85% to 90% of the Everton matches in a season. Not bad at all. ;)

I hate you :p

Do you have Dish?

Yeah I have Dish, sweet deal huh?

I dont have FSC I would love to though. They have a lot of shows about American soccer and even show some USL games. GolTV just showed La Liga games anyway..

FSC should be part of your package. Channel 149. It's a must.

If it doesn't show up, call Dish and ask them to add it. See what they'll do for ya.

I have the America's Everything package so I get it all and it's part of it.

But call 'em and see if they'll put it on for you if you turn to 149 and don't get anything.

My parents bought Latino Dish, so I only have spanish channels and some few english ones. Its a stupid package because I miss having Comedy Central, MTV,VH1,History Channel etc..

Call 'em up and see what it would cost for the most basic upgrade that would include FSC.

You might be surprised.

Good news Dylan. Before my power went out last night, I was looking at what was going to be on this weekend regarding football matches.

My channel guide said that FSC will be showing the Stoke vs. Everton match (tape delayed) at 11am EDT.

I've rarely seen that happen, where both FSC and Setanta show the same match on a weekend.

Good for you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.